Sunday, October 2, 2011

DIY Burp Towels ~ Making the Video

Well today we made our first official DIY Video! How to make your own BURP TOWELS!!!
I have to tell you it made me nervous!!! YIKES!!!! I kept goofing it up and tripping over my words!!! I am surprised I didn’t get my fingers caught in my sewing machine!  We also took still shots so that I can create a step by step tutorial so that is in the works as well and I will get that up and loaded as soon as I can. I will be showing you how I used some cute fabric and some flour sack towels from Wal Mart and made some adorable and functional Burp Towels at half the cost of purchasing them would be!!! They were super easy to make and didn’t take long at all and I had 6 of them made!!! Had I not been stopping and starting and creating all the different steps for the video production I probably would have knocked out a whole dozen in no time at all. That’s how easy they are to sew and put together!!!!
Next project will either be these cute Decoupaged letters I am making for Addi’s room or the new baby blanket for her! We will see how that goes and which one makes it up first!!!

No comments: